Former estate to cereal magnate W.K. Kellogg and his wife Dr. Carrie Staines Kellogg, the Manor House was built on the highest point overlooking Gull Lake in 1925-1926. Restored to its original grandeur in 2000, the Manor House is now used to host events sure to create memories to last a lifetime. Weddings and conferences are welcome at the Manor!
Tours provide information about the life of W.K. Kellogg, interesting details of this 1920’s house, and information about the W.K. Kellogg Biological Station.
- By Battle Creek Visitors
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID