Nothing is more fun on a sunny warm day than to head down to the beach for some serious sun and sand. Willard Beach Park offers a sandy beach, small shelters where up to 50 people can hang out and picnic. Bring the family, pack a lunch and experience the best of summer at Willard Beach.
– Individual $2.00
– Vehicle (3 or more) $5.00
NO RE-ENTER to the beach is allowed. Visitors who leave the park should expect to pay an admission fee to re-enter. SEASONAL PASSES are available at the Parks and Recreation Office.
– Vehicle Pass (windshield sticker) $20.00
– Family Pass (picture I.D.) two (2) adults, three (3) children $20.00
For complete information on SEASONAL PASSES please visit the Parks and Recreation office at 35 Hamblin Avenue.
- Mon~Thursday5:30am-one hour after dark
- Saturday5:30am-one hour after dark
- Sunday5:30am-one hour after dark
- Additional InformationOpen April 1-October 31 ONLY
- By iverdesign
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID