Woodland Park and Nature Preserve is the only community park and nature preserve within the city limits of Battle Creek. This park is a 145-acre nature area with one entrance on Helmer Road, just 2 miles north of I-94, and another on Gethings Road.
This rustic, peaceful, green preserve can be enjoyed by visitors of all ages 365 days of the year. About five miles of trails weave through the park, showcasing its natural beauty, including:
- Old-growth timber and groves of younger trees
- Seasonal wetlands and ponds with ducks and geese
- Open grassy areas and delicate, colorful wildflowers
- Bluebird habitat throughout the park
- Address2518 Gethings Road, Battle Creek, MI 49015
- CategoryAttractions, Parks & Trails
- LocationBattle Creek
- Additional Information5:30 a.m. until one half hour after sunset.
- By iverdesign
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID